Jami's Seahorse Tank 2.0

The sacrificial offering to the tank has proven the reef gods agreeable.. Initiating the next phase. WC and pony transfer to come :)

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol .. Nah.. I just chopped those up to feed the cuc and add ammonia ;) only the best baby!

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

Intro went great :) they love the bigger tank and while I was installing a gaurd for the overflow , I noticed them taking turns riding the Koralia Coaster ;) .. Over and over! They love having a section with more flow lol :)
[video=youtube_share;W6CFYKUeczI]http://youtu.be/W6CFYKUeczI[/video]

:) I love how the male goes and snatches her dinner! U snooze u lose.. Sucka! lol he's a pig! Eats 3 to every one ghost shrimp she eats.. Typical .. :p

@ Jada1 :They were in about 78 at the highest in my nano.. But not for too long . They do best at 74 and ok at 76
@fishboi: thank u :) it was a plastic aquarium plant.. Turned upside down and suction cupped to wall. It was a clear base before.. And the horses could not see the shrimps , so I painted it from behind w black krylon fusion. Works like a charm! And keeps my arms outta the tank :)

Did a little re-aquascaping :) arranged the macro.. Added a tunze ATO.. Been a month or so, and params are great w no wc.. Gotta love the macro!!

Left Side

Right side..

Latest posts