LARS meeting - August 10th - Los Angeles Reef Society

Wankel

Supporter
Hello Everyone, I would like to invite you to our next meeting August 10th at our new location. Following in the footsteps of some other clubs, we have moved to Ihop!

IHOP
3506 Rosemead Blvd
Rosemead CA 91770
Sunday August 10th - 7pm

Please join us for what we hope to be our best meeting yet! We will have a presentation on Fish quarantine and fish acclimation. Hopefully we can answer those questions you might have or find some useful information for your next fish purchase. Eating is encouraged, we will be in the enclosed patio on the side, not the open outside eating area.

We will have a frag tank set up for buying and selling corals. Anyone can buy, but you must be a member in order to sell.

Some of the items to be raffled off will include:

WP40
custom Frag Kit for all your cutting needs
Coral frag pack - TBD
BRS sock holder
Inline 300w heater
Reef Raft SPS

Our club is fairly new so you have a great chance at winning prizes!

You do not have to be a member to attend a meeting but if you do decide to become a member, our membership is $20. Aside from being able to sell corals you will get a to participate in a members only raffle at each meeting that is free of charge. You will also get discounts at various stores. The announcement of stores will be made at this next meeting.

So come on out and meet some fellow reefers, enjoy a meal and a presentation and you might go home with something nice.

Don't forget to check out our site at www.LAreefsociety.org

xmas_one

Gonna have to come win that wp40! Last meeting was super informative, looking forward to learning some more this time about QT'ing fish. Hopefully the IHOP has better ribs than the Carrows, lol.

Wankel

Supporter
Gonna have to come win that wp40! Last meeting was super informative, looking forward to learning some more this time about QT'ing fish. Hopefully the IHOP has better ribs than the Carrows, lol.
Cleaned up last time! haha, I would put in a bunch for the MP40 but I cant use it on my 30g! haha, probably donate it for next meet if I win.

xmas_one

Oh yeah, I can bring more macros if anyone is interested. I still have a huge dragons breath bush and a little bit of dragons tongue.

Wankel

Supporter
One week from tomorrow guys and gals! Come out and show your support! Great prizes up for grabs!

Wankel

Supporter
Once again, time flew by us and it has been nearly a month already! Hope to see everyone there this Sunday at the new location!