New LFS in 626 SGV Area?? THought??

You should have more of the common decent price coral and probably just a small section for the high end. Reason, there's a lot of cheap Chino in our area. :)

You should have more of the common decent price coral and probably just a small section for the high end. Reason, there's a lot of cheap Chino in our area. :)
Hahhaha. Being a Chino,i know what you mean. Being a Chino make me a bad guy if I don't give them a fellow Chino discount :p buts it's all good. Part of the culture.

adrianocampo

Premium Member
Supporter
What do you mean by good solid pieces bro?? lets hear it.. gonna try to hook this up for the 626!!!
Just saying you still need some higher end stuff. i'm willing to pay a little more for dope pieces but reasonable prices.

There are a lot of sites out there that sell good stuff at good prices, but I like to see the frags I'm putting into my tank in person before i purchase. therefore.. i'd rather purchase in person and pay a little more. not all of us in the SGV are cheap :becky:

Just saying you still need some higher end stuff. i'm willing to pay a little more for dope pieces but reasonable prices.

There are a lot of sites out there that sell good stuff at good prices, but I like to see the frags I'm putting into my tank in person before i purchase. therefore.. i'd rather purchase in person and pay a little more. not all of us in the SGV are cheap :becky:
Def will have high end super sexy pieces.. that pretty much all I do. :) Def looking forward to showing you some nice stuff and meeting you :)

Hahahha don't know Def tines so I don't get it.

Anyways. Now to look for a partner or buyer for the store in Fullerton :)

swiftism

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey, I'm very new to the reefing hobby... but a new store in the SGV would be much appreciated.

Latest posts