Lemme see your rainbow torch corals?

I've fallen in love w some I've seen online.. But curious as to how they truly look in person. Anybody have some to show off? I know pics aren't 'in person' .. But I'm suspicious about the photoshop reefers pics online lol
TIA

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

jamie1210

Rainbow torch corals? Aren't they just the aussie gold ones? Haven't heard about this latest trend. Please enlighten me :)

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Idk.. They are also listed as black light torch corals.. That's the pics I posted

Never personally seen a rainbow torch , I've got a rainbow hammer from two guys coral that I paid a nice peso for ...most of those over saturated actinic /blue pics you'll see on the internets make me laugh , some of those colors are too hyped.. Take better pic when I get home (bottom left )

jo0319

Never personally seen a rainbow torch , I've got a rainbow hammer from two guys coral that I paid a nice peso for ...most of those over saturated actinic /blue pics you'll see on the internets make me laugh , some of those colors are too hyped.. Take better pic when I get home (bottom left )
Nice tank bro

I've fallen in love w some I've seen online.. But curious as to how they truly look in person. Anybody have some to show off? I know pics aren't 'in person' .. But I'm suspicious about the photoshop reefers pics online lol
Ok this is not a torch. It's a hammer but it looks pretty rainbowlicious :) I just picked it up ove the weekend. Got some pics of it next to my gold hammer.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest posts