Queen Krakatoa Hype

Its actually tough to be a cherry picker at most wholsalers. You have to get there when the choice stuff is first up for grabs. Fight the other dudes trying to do the same thing. Also the store needs to buy enough bread and butter to be able to purchase the cherry stuff. Even at the wholsalers there are only x amount of really nice cherry stuff.
You are incorrect. While wholesale places do hold for the 20k+ orders, they still are sometimes found with poverty and sell items they aren't to knowledgable about for pennies.

Case in point Len would sell the Aussie Gold Torches for 20-30% market value. This guy who most people hate (from old posts)would buy em all up and would only spend a couple hundred. I'm just saying in this industry loyalty is 99% dead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

depends on the type of coral. Acans for example have a few grades but the best are ultra. usually they need more than four colors to be considered ultra. I have seen some considered ultra with three colors but they need a unique pattern to them. Its all subjective though and there is no industry standard. one mans ultra may be anothers A grade