iPhone pics tonight.

i thought you had to drill out the bottom to connect them to the PVC. aren't the bottoms closed?
Oh in the past I had one with a hole already on the botton, cracked the barnacle and puttied it on the pvc for a jawfish motel... for this one I was just gonna plop it in the sand bed is pretty shallow.

Oh in the past I had one with a hole already on the botton, cracked the barnacle and puttied it on the pvc for a jawfish motel... for this one I was just gonna plop it in the sand bed is pretty shallow.
well, at least the barnacle is already dead, so forgetting it in the sump is ok.. >___>

well, at least the barnacle is already dead, so forgetting it in the sump is ok.. >___>
Yep haha I've left frags in the sump for a week or more and sometimes they are good to go, sometimes mush... LOL

But your urchin is still alive can't tell its done anything but its moving anyway.

I wish I could keep MH, man your tank looks great! A huge improvement since the last time I was there.
I attribute this to T5's and improved parameters and water quality, I've been running the metal halides an hour a day... if I even turn them on.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I attribute this to T5's and improved parameters and water quality, I've been running the metal halides an hour a day... if I even turn them on.
Yeah I remember you told me that, I might just bite the bullet and sell my leds and get an ATI. I'm still trying to get everything stablished, setting up my calcium reactor soon.

that's pretty cool. i've been fragging off the frag plugs once the zoas grow enough. probably gonna throw a few king midas onto the zoa rock this weekend.. :D
Yeah I figured I can pop them off if I ever want to frag. Tough to tell in the pics but they are at different heights so you can view many at the same time. I was seriously moving and gluing and puttying everything for many hours I had to share with my reef buddies the wife doesn't appreciate the efforts.

Yeah I remember you told me that, I might just bite the bullet and sell my leds and get an ATI. I'm still trying to get everything stablished, setting up my calcium reactor soon.
All the corals get chubbies though when the halides kick in though so definitely a good thing.

Sucks you are not in LA or I would give you some zoas for you to grow lol nice collection tho!
Thanks I keep telling myself that is it. I do want some sticks for the upper portions so this is what is feeding my urge for now.

Or I'll look at a clump and for whatever reason I don't like them anymore so they go bye bye and I go with something different. Still not gonna drop the high dollars on the butt krak polyps all you guys fight over ahaha I'll wait till you give me some. ;)

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Thanks I keep telling myself that is it. I do want some sticks for the upper portions so this is what is feeding my urge for now.

Or I'll look at a clump and for whatever reason I don't like them anymore so they go bye bye and I go with something different. Still not gonna drop the high dollars on the butt krak polyps all you guys fight over ahaha I'll wait till you give me some. ;)
Dude even if I have the money for it those bastards don't wanna sell haha jk I might be getting some soon just waiting for my buddy to tell me when they are ready. I need to start trading stuff! I also want to get into sps thats why I'm pimping out my Display hopefully it will be ready in a few weeks.

Latest posts