What's your LPS collection?

Wow, nice scoly collection, I even recognize the 3 color war paint :). I just posted some pics from my blasto collection last night. Blastos have been my favorite lps for quite some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, nice scoly collection, I even recognize the 3 color war paint :). I just posted some pics from my blasto collection last night. Blastos have been my favorite lps for quite some time.

Yeah. I got that from you. It's doing great! Loves to eat. The blue and shimmering the a150w and iPhone camera did make it seem like a techno show when I recorded it, especially when it went to the 3 color warpaint at the top.

Sone one got a soft spot for scoly! Nice collection you got there
Ha yes I do but the tank is getting very crowded as all those things have grown over time and those scolies love to eat..., maybe a future upgrade is needed soon.

Ha yes I do but the tank is getting very crowded as all those things have grown over time and those scolies love to eat..., maybe a future upgrade is needed soon.

Upgrade is a must. [MENTION=3986]sharkbait[/MENTION] has a beautiful setup for cheap too. Should jump on it..

BeanMachine

Supporter
Dang that's a lot of scolys Scott very nice. How long have you had them? Or what's the longest you've had one?

Upgrade is a must. [MENTION=3986]sharkbait[/MENTION] has a beautiful setup for cheap too. Should jump on it..
Yes agree 100%. Getting a little tired moving pieces around to avoid fighting. Maybe I should just sell all my Lobos and replace them with non aggressive corals such as scolies or acanthophillia (spelling?).

Dang that's a lot of scolys Scott very nice. How long have you had them? Or what's the longest you've had one?
Thanks Cody. Been saving by not dinning out. They range from 2 years to 2 months. The oldest one is the solid green.

Latest posts