What do you look like?

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Nope. the one on the left is Noah, on the right is Nathan
Eh, had 50/50 chance lol you ever get them mixed? Like how would you know? When they are born all they get are foot prints. What if one day you mixed and Noah was actually the other one? haha In reality they aren't official till they get finger prints, no?

jbaeza83

Premium Member
Supporter
Eh, had 50/50 chance lol you ever get them mixed? Like how would you know? When they are born all they get are foot prints. What if one day you mixed and Noah was actually the other one? haha In reality they aren't official till they get finger prints, no?
hahaha yeah 50/50 chance lol. I do get them mixed up everyone in a while but Nathan has a birthmark on the bottom of his foot and Noah doesnt. That mark has been there since they were born. At the hospital they had them labeled at twin "A" and twin "B" since they were born so I know for sure who is who.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
hahaha yeah 50/50 chance lol. I do get them mixed up everyone in a while but Nathan has a birthmark on the bottom of his foot and Noah doesnt. That mark has been there since they were born. At the hospital they had them labeled at twin "A" and twin "B" since they were born so I know for sure who is who.
I see... so what happened with the word "Identical twins"??? I would imagine they be the exact replica, I assume their finger prints will be different as well? I just thought of it, when someone asks who is Noah, and you say "Give me a sec, let me check their feet" hahahaha that be funny.

dang... russ is so hot... depending on how deep his voice is... he might make it to the number one spot on hottest reefers i know...

Thought id share a pic of what i look like finally.

This is me

For sh*ts and giggles, heres a pic of me back in senior year, 30 lbs lighter and innocent looking.

Lastly, Heres a pic of me and my lady. Shes a keeper. She supports my hobby and even buys me corals woot woot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Let's bump this since we have gotten quite a few more members over the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts