Scripps water

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
You have the salt mix thread as well right? I don't think you are going to get that from Scripts. I would just get a high end salt if I was you, Tropic marin pro, brightwell, seachem,... A synthetic salt that a company readily posts what is exactly in it and the quality of their source materials.

worked great for all of us in the 90's and 00's... LOL... i'd stick to synthetics man... but, mix the entire bucket at once... that's sorta why people get better results from the LFS mixing salt than mixing your own... you need to mix the entire bucket...

You have the salt mix thread as well right? I don't think you are going to get that from Scripts. I would just get a high end salt if I was you, Tropic marin pro, brightwell, seachem,... A synthetic salt that a company readily posts what is exactly in it and the quality of their source materials.
Yeah I got IO reef again to give another try and Red Sea Coral pro and I am also trying H2O salt all will be tried one after the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

worked great for all of us in the 90's and 00's... LOL... i'd stick to synthetics man... but, mix the entire bucket at once... that's sorta why people get better results from the LFS mixing salt than mixing your own... you need to mix the entire bucket...
Yeah I mix it all at once I have a brute trash can which I do it all at once.

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
Are you going to be doing multiple WC or going from one to the other week to week?

Yeah I got IO reef again to give another try and Red Sea Coral pro and I am also trying H2O salt all will be tried one after the other

I use Catalina and have been for about 5/6 years without problem. Nice not to have a small factory in my garage. Whatever makes the hobby a hobby and not another job is a blessing and it's less than a mile away once a month.

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident (IEMAS)
Supporter
My Tank Build
I used water that Oceans in Motion provided, it came from San Pedro through a research facility that filtered it or processed it in some way. My tanks did great for about 5 years using it.

Latest posts