IEMAS will be at Reefapalooza October 25th and 26th.

cymaster007

Ex-Socal Resident (IEMAS)
Supporter
My Tank Build
Me too, I guess Cy and Daisy couldn't get the weekend off... what's up with that?
We havent met anyone yet that we trust enough to watch my sump tank and the office nano!! I need you guys to work with Sahn and ship me a coral survival pack!!

johnwin84

Premium Member
Supporter
We havent met anyone yet that we trust enough to watch my sump tank and the office nano!! I need you guys to work with Sahn and ship me a coral survival pack!!
Are you coming back for the holiday party. I can arrange a great pack for you then. I will spam people to get you free stuff

cymaster007

Supporter
My Tank Build
Are you coming back for the holiday party. I can arrange a great pack for you then. I will spam people to get you free stuff
I dont think we can this year- I will look into tickets to come down, but Daisy wouldnt be able to come with me as we dont have a worthy house sitter yet... Does anyone have those awesome inferno nems anymore?

cymaster007

Supporter
My Tank Build
Gonzo had some today at the show.
Find the brightest/biggest one hes got and tell him Ill buy it-! I sent him a txt too. How was setup today? Did we get to borrow a kessel again this year? Pics of the club tank and coral!

Latest posts