Fail safe for power loss

Hey all. One thing I worry about is during a power outage that I will lose my siphon on my overflow and when power comes on, it will turn my sump pump on and overflow my tank and destroy my pump and skimmer pump along with making a mess. I'm wondering if anyone is using something out there that when power is loss , it trips a circuit and when power comes back on, that circuit stays open. I think I saw something on Amazon like a GFCI extension cord adapter but I would like to hear from the people who have used something similar. Thanks for looking!

Hey all. One thing I worry about is during a power outage that I will lose my siphon on my overflow and when power comes on, it will turn my sump pump on and overflow my tank and destroy my pump and skimmer pump along with making a mess. I'm wondering if anyone is using something out there that when power is loss , it trips a circuit and when power comes back on, that circuit stays open. I think I saw something on Amazon like a GFCI extension cord adapter but I would like to hear from the people who have used something similar. Thanks for looking!
Sound like you have those hang on back overflow. Use Aqualift pump on your u pipe.
If you have controller, you can install float switch inside your tank to turn off your return pump when the water level too high.

All of them are temp, but not bullet proof. Best way is to build the right overflow and sump water level from first place so you wont go through all the troubles.

Thanks for your advice! I never thought of using a float switch. I have an aqualifter I just need to install it. Since I am paranoid, I like to do everything i can to give myself the best outcome. More than anything, I don't want my wife to worry about it if I am at work or away. The more trouble it is for her, the more trouble it is for me haha.