Marine Depot is Hiring!

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor

CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION

We are looking for customer service representatives to join our support team in MarineDepot.com’s Garden Grove, CA headquarters. You will be the frontline of our company and engage with customers on a daily basis via phone, email and live chat. Your job is to make customers happy by resolving problems and providing accurate information in a professional and timely manner. You will provide shoppers with accurate information about our products and how to properly use them. You will also answer questions about order status, order tracking, returns and site navigation in a prompt and courteous manner. MarineDepot.com offers paid training, flexible scheduling (great for college students!) and an excellent healthcare package.

YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES WILL INCLUDE:
  • Responding to and resolving customer issues with urgency
  • Assuming responsibility for projects and tasks as they occur
  • Assisting customers to ensure they have a positive shopping experience
  • Ensuring the implementation and development of the Family Friendly Concept
  • Working with the Customer Satisfaction Index to benchmark and improve our service execution

QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD POSSESS:
  • Computer literacy (Windows PC, web browsers)
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
  • The ability to multi-task in a high call/email volume environment
  • Proven problem solving skills with attention to detail and follow-up
  • An outgoing, positive attitude about providing superior customer service
  • The desire to share your knowledge and experience to help others succeed
  • Saltwater/reef aquarium and fishkeeping experience and/or the willingness to learn more about the hobby

If you're interested in joining our team, please email your resume to hr-csr@marinedepot.com for consideration.

ABOUT MARINEDEPOT.COM

MarineDepot.com is a fast growing online aquarium supply company located in Garden Grove, CA. We're looking for smart, creative people who will give 100 percent. Ideal candidates must be dedicated, detail-oriented team players that will thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume ecommerce work environment. The office atmosphere here is low-key, casual and collaborative. We have regular company BBQs, celebrate Take Your Dog To Work Day and have a great healthcare and benefits package that includes discounts on aquarium and pet products. Although it is not a prerequisite to working with us, most of our employees are pet/aquarium owners. We love what we do!

Last edited:

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
What's the pay range for this position?
It is commensurate with your customer service experience and aquarium knowledge. There are tiers in our support department. We are open to hiring entry level personnel or more experienced folks and placing them into the higher tiers, it just kind of depends on the resumes we receive!

Well I emailed my resume. Sorry if it looks a bit rough around the edges but I've been self employed for the past 8 and a half years. Business has been terrible the last few months but even when it was good I've been contemplating a job simply because I have too much time to stare at my tank (if that's even possible) lol. Opportunity posted so I emailed

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Well I emailed my resume. Sorry if it looks a bit rough around the edges but I've been self employed for the past 8 and a half years. Business has been terrible the last few months but even when it was good I've been contemplating a job simply because I have too much time to stare at my tank (if that's even possible) lol. Opportunity posted so I emailed

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Thank you very much for your submission!!! :thumb:

Depends. What can you do for us? :spy:
I can do anything I put my mind into. How about we bring Marine Depot Live closer to your facility? Let's say 20 miles away thousands of WYSIWYG FRAGS.. Better Fedex Rates than you can ever imagine.. I'm talking better Fedex rates than Live aquaria gets. $15 to ship overnight 1030am delivery up to 10lbs anywhere in the United States. Better coral from all over the world with some better pictures yours look very blue right now.

OR

I can scrub toilets for 100k a year haha.

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
I can do anything I put my mind into. How about we bring Marine Depot Live closer to your facility? Let's say 20 miles away thousands of WYSIWYG FRAGS.. Better Fedex Rates than you can ever imagine.. I'm talking better Fedex rates than Live aquaria gets. $15 to ship overnight 1030am delivery up to 10lbs anywhere in the United States. Better coral from all over the world with some better pictures yours look very blue right now.

OR

I can scrub toilets for 100k a year haha.
Option 1 sounds more desirable. Our toilets aren't THAT dirty. :becky:

We are always on the lookout for strategic partnerships, acquisitions, alliances and joint ventures.

We are passionate about the reef hobby and will do whatever it takes to better serve our customers and the aquarium industry.

Feel free to email us directly if you want to speak more.

Latest posts