TODAY: Clam Care + Skimmer, Pump & Acclimation Tank Deals

mdustin

Great video. With my current tank setup I made the mistake of going with one powerhead. I didn't consider consider two smaller ones. Good to know for the next build:)

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Great video. With my current tank setup I made the mistake of going with one powerhead. I didn't consider consider two smaller ones. Good to know for the next build:)
Thank you for watching and for your kind words. I had 3 powerheads inside my last tank... currently have 1 inside my new one... although now considering a second for the other side. What pumps are you running and how do you like them?

mdustin

Thank you for watching and for your kind words. I had 3 powerheads inside my last tank... currently have 1 inside my new one... although now considering a second for the other side. What pumps are you running and how do you like them?
I have one Vortech MP40. I like having the motor on the outside to keep the heat down in the tank. The noise was annoying but after the upgrade to the quiet drive it got much quieter.

mdustin

Forgot to mention that I also like the variety of flow modes that available. I like the movement created with the reef crest mode.