Skimmer help please.

Hit up [MENTION=6364]cowboycove[/MENTION] if you're in the market for a Q3
was this in the thread "aquamaxx q2 FS"?
i always feel company over estimate the size their products are made for, so feel like over sizing is better, hence q3>q2. at the mo i hav freshwater and i tend to over feed and stock. also with anticipation of carbon dosing in the future i wanted a bigger skimmer. but thanks ^^

was this in the thread "aquamaxx q2 FS"?
i always feel company over estimate the size their products are made for, so feel like over sizing is better, hence q3>q2. at the mo i hav freshwater and i tend to over feed and stock. also with anticipation of carbon dosing in the future i wanted a bigger skimmer. but thanks ^^
I believe it was a Q3 but I could be wrong.

I think you'll be very pleased with your Q3. I just recently got a CO-3 and its been working great. Took about a week for it to settle in but once it did I was getting nice dark skimmate. Best bang for your buck.

I think you'll be very pleased with your Q3. I just recently got a CO-3 and its been working great. Took about a week for it to settle in but once it did I was getting nice dark skimmate. Best bang for your buck.
Thanks, im very much looking forward to it, still gonna be a while before i set this up. really want to make sure i got, at least in theory, everything right. spending alot of money so dont want to waste it ><

Thanks, im very much looking forward to it, still gonna be a while before i set this up. really want to make sure i got, at least in theory, everything right. spending alot of money so dont want to waste it ><
people always told me spend the extra money and do it right the first time. but I never had the dough to spend like a boss. but I buy old used stuff and it breaks and I end up spending way more. do it right. this is 2 days of skimming. it skimmed for me right out of the box.

and the thing with equipment . after 1-2+ years if you quit. you don't lose too much. it holds value well.

people always told me spend the extra money and do it right the first time. but I never had the dough to spend like a boss. but I buy old used stuff and it breaks and I end up spending way more. do it right. this is 2 days of skimming. it skimmed for me right out of the box.

and the thing with equipment . after 1-2+ years if you quit. you don't lose too much. it holds value well.
I agree mine looked like this after after 2 days being on. Can't go wrong with Aquamaxx &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57340;&#55357;&#56832;

This is all good news, feels like I made a good informed decision when really it was all you guys telling me it was awesome lol thanks. I've recently been offered a RO elite 200 int, what are your thoughts? I still think I'll probably go with the Q3, but it's good to know everyone's view. Thanks again guys!