SPS Addiction

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Some pictures under T5's and reefbrites

RC Poison Envy

Pretty favia that I have had for quite a while

RR Canada Pink Cadillac

Far right edge of my tank

another view of RR Canada Pink Cadillac (as it gets bigger the polyps turn blue)

watchguy123

Featured Reef
As always Mark you have some impressive specimens and excellent photography skills.

Reef keeping is life!
thank you for the compliments and I like your motto about reef keeping is life

more t5 and reefbrite pics

Ultimates Rainbow Acro ( had this one years ago and that one had less green and more cream colored branches and I don't know why unless of course one is a morph)

RR Canada Shazam

Two views of the same chalice

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Beautiful, great polyp extension. What is the name of that chalice? It reminds me of one I got from C.O.C a while back but lost out of nowhere.

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Beautiful, great polyp extension. What is the name of that chalice? It reminds me of one I got from C.O.C a while back but lost out of nowhere.
I got that at California Aquariums, they're a sponsor here on socali and they are in Reseda. Its a cool colored chalice but I don't remember the name, it has been a while since I got it and visited that vendor.

Here is a better picture of one of the corals from above, Reef Raft Canada Shazam

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Best picture that I have been able to capture the beauty of Paletta's Tri-Color Acro. These are two different pictures shot at basically the same angle, metal halides and reefbrite xho's. If you remember an old LFS, Tat's, that I am not sure is even around anymore. Well below Paletta's Tri-Color Acro, you can see Tat's psammacora, an amazingly fluorescent bright green beauty. And oldie and often ignored acre.

watchguy123

Featured Reef

The colony normally sends out nice long branches with lots of corallites but my mini colony is getting tons of flow and is still clustered pretty tight. I got a chance to see the original colony at the Reef Raft Canada store when I visited. I also had a chance to see a mini colony in my friends tank in Toronto. I am glad I got my two frags at that time. Reefbuilders has a story on the pink cadillac and overall a pretty good picture and representation of the colony and its color. (perhaps overly tweaked just a bit) https://reefbuilders.com/2016/07/26/pink-cadillac-acropora-divaricata/

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
That's an amazing piece Mark. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watchguy123

Featured Reef

Latest posts