What did you do to your tank today?

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Added salt to th mixing statio, checked salinity, added more salt, checked salinity, checked salinity 3 hours later, turned on RODI (salinity to high and RODI container leaks at the moment), created a nano skimmer for the office, watched my corals grow as I eat lunch at home and the list goes on and on lol

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Added salt to th mixing statio, checked salinity, added more salt, checked salinity, checked salinity 3 hours later, turned on RODI (salinity to high and RODI container leaks at the moment), created a nano skimmer for the office, watched my corals grow as I eat lunch at home and the list goes on and on lol
hahahaha I hate when that happens, specially when your container is full.

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
hahahaha I hate when that happens, specially when your container is full.
Yea when I checked it at lunch my SG was at 1.030. I turned my RODI on for 1.5 hours. Hopefully that brings it down. I will have to check again tonight when I get home. So much for the water changes today.

Ohiostreetz

Reef Fast Eat Glass
My Tank Build
Filled all the ato's up and looked at the new zoas I added yesterday they are all open and happy

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Looked at my frags I cut last night for another reefer, pulled a green digi frag out for a reefer, quick look over of newest frag and made sure the general look of the tank was ok before running out the door for the day.

I got my 45 gallon moved over to our new place. Threw away several coral skeletons and empty from my neglect the last couple months. I removed the sand and went bare bottom until I take it down. Its amazing what some corals and fish can live through. My salinity was 1.031... woops. Oh and I removed a shiet load of bubble algae.

The main thing is my fish made it to the new place. Their last stop before the upgrade.

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
I got my 45 gallon moved over to our new place. Threw away several coral skeletons and empty from my neglect the last couple months. I removed the sand and went bare bottom until I take it down. Its amazing what some corals and fish can live through. My salinity was 1.031... woops. Oh and I removed a shiet load of bubble algae.

The main thing is my fish made it to the new place. Their last stop before the upgrade.
Pics or it did not happen!

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Adding on to mine: changed GFO, tested water, adjusted flow to bio-pellets, calibrated doser, adjust 2-Part dosing to 80ml a day, adjust KNO4 dosing to 2ml a day, adjust tube into AcroPower, picked up a few knocked over frags and relocated a few.

Latest posts