Kiss My Wrasse - SHIRT REPRINTS!

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Many years have passed since our original Kiss My Wrasse T-shirt print so we thought we'd update the graphic and do a reprint since this is one of the designs hobbyists still ask us about. Well, folks, it's back!

You can buy one, get one for free with any order over $250 on our website or get one free with any order you place with us in our booth this weekend at Reef-A-Palooza.

We also reprinted our Eat Sleep Reef design as well since this is probably our second-most asked about shirt.

Same deal here: you can buy one, you can get one free with any purchase over $250 on our website or score one free at Reef-A-Palooza this weekend if you place an order in our booth (any $ amount).

NEW THIS WEEK:
Gryphon AquaSaws and Blades for fragging corals
JBJ 45 gallon Rimless Nano Cube with Stand
Eshopps Liquid Container 5.0 for dosing pumps
Red Sea Coral Colors ABCD Supplements 4 Pack
Tunze LED Fixture Full Spectrum 8850.00 submersible/waterproof design

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
How you can score a Marine Depot T-shirt

Wait are you selling them at reef-a-palooza or just online????? I need this shirt in my life.
Thank you for your enthusiasm! You can get the shirts by:

1. Buying a shirt on our website
  2. Spend over $250 on our website and get a shirt FREE
  3. Order in our booth at Reef-A-Palooza (any $ amount, you don't have to spend $250) and get FREE shirt and a DISCOUNT on all non-MAP items

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Perfect I need a few thing. I'll order on Sunday at the booth
Cool! We'll have tablets on-hand to take orders and all non-MAP items (site-wide) will have an additional discount.

We're actually going to have a bunch of higher-end products for sale that you can take home that day as well. Radions, Hydra 26's, AquaMaxx skimmers, ATO systems, etc.

Latest posts