Ben's 180 gal Mixed reef

OnTheTake

What's up guys! My name is Ben and I am from Whittier. I currently have a 180 gal mixed reef and a 60 gal cube build on going. I have been in the hobby for about 15 years and still feel like a beginner at times. I'm sure everyone can relate. I am all about any advise or questions you guys may have. Here is a video of my 180 gal DT. Special thanks to Robert/Adrock from C.O.C for finally convincing me to share my tank. Hope you enjoy...

[video=youtube_share;rw9jabggjqI]http://youtu.be/rw9jabggjqI[/video]

LIVESTOCK

1 Atlantic Blue Tang
1 Mimic Tang
1 Yellow Tang
1 Blue Tang
2 Snowflake Clowns (pair)
1 Disappearing Wrasse
1 Leopard Wrasse
1 Yellow Coris Wrasse
5 Blue Green Chromis

CORAL..Too many to name

If u don't mind when i see such nice tank like ur's i like to see the most important part the filtration. So will u show

OnTheTake

Thanks, yes all LED's. 3 Hydra's and 1 48' all blue strip led and 1 48' blue/white strip led I got from Jimmy at Reef Lounge.

Awesome Thread cant believe I missed it ! wow look at that tank! Nice corals ...did I see a CoC gold member chalice in the beginning of the video!?!

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Thread cant believe I missed it ! wow look at that tank! Nice corals ...did I see a CoC gold member chalice in the beginning of the video!?!
You'll have to excuse Robert. He sees CoC everywhere.

That mimic tang looks awesome!! Your tank also looks freaking incredible!

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Wow...awesome collection of corals. Nice fish selection also. But just one question, is it really true that it's in Whittier, where the girls are prettier? lmao..i jest i jest, but seriously nice tank.