Any Mechanics Here Know How to Fix Honda Generator?

I have a Honda EU2000i that would not fire up when I pulled it. Checked the controls and fluids and all there so not sure what the deal is. Took it to my car mechanic and it's been sitting there for months because he's been busy. All the earthquake and natural disaster news is getting me nervous so would like to get it going just in case. Please let me know. I can pay in cash or corals. Thanks

Consider Sears? They insure stuff that you purchased elsewhere. Even if it's not new. My freezer stopped freezing called them to get it fixed not only was it Only two hundred something its now covered for 2 or 3 years don't remember forthe same problem or any other problem it may have. Posts and labor included also some cosmetic issues included. Hit them up width a shot. In home service too btw

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Consider Sears? They insure stuff that you purchased elsewhere. Even if it's not new. My freezer stopped freezing called them to get it fixed not only was it Only two hundred something its now covered for 2 or 3 years don't remember forthe same problem or any other problem it may have. Posts and labor included also some cosmetic issues included. Hit them up width a shot. In home service too btw

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
That’s a good tip. I thought they only do tires and major appliances. Will give them a call.

Spark plug plugged in?
Yeah. Checked spark plug with tool at the auto shop too and it’s good.

I would replace the spark plug if you haven't , also do a carburetor cleaning and should fire right up , I do this to mine every year as a preventive maintenance because you never know when you'll need it

Also if you can't do it yourself you can take it to your local lawnmower shop , I've taken mine when I don't have the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts