Jesuses Shallow Rimless Reef

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Other than wanting to pull out the glow sticks and having that "i want to punch someone in the face" feeling,....nice video.

Other than wanting to pull out the glow sticks and having that "i want to punch someone in the face" feeling,....nice video.
lol yeah. It was either no audio or a random techno song. Any song requests for the next video :smile (2):?

awesome vid! that song tho...LOL nice rack for the kessils!!! how do you like the lights? i was thinkin ill add a 150we when they come out, or wait for their new fixture that should rival the radions.

awesome vid! that song tho...LOL nice rack for the kessils!!! how do you like the lights? i was thinkin ill add a 150we when they come out, or wait for their new fixture that should rival the radions.
I've only had them for 2 days. So far I think they look too dim compared to the reef breeders i had.

Sahin

Wow, this is an amazing tank! Found the YouTube video by accident and followed my way here. Would love to see updated pics.

Which Kessils do you have?

Do you run GAC/Carbon and GFO? Thanks.

ericta000

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Wow, this is an amazing tank! Found the YouTube video by accident and followed my way here. Would love to see updated pics.

Are you same guy that made the HOW to guide on youtube regrading Ati hybrid???

Pics are processing!

I run 2 a360w on the sides and an a360we in the middle

I run carbon and gfo in seperate but inline reactors

Other updates include removing a wp10 and adding a rw8.

I was battling algae and other crude but these last few weeks have been great and the tank has been clean, colorful, and growing.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
wow..tank is getting better and better by the update. reminds me a natural lagoon type reef.

the sump

acan rock in my, got most of them from [MENTION=4785]cgomez87[/MENTION]. Have to keep it here unfortunately because of the flame angel

more sump corals. Mostly nicely colored but invasive

that's it