Reef keeper lite HELP!!!

Ok so in not a big baller like most of you on here, but maybe someone has some info I could use. I currently picked up a rkl, all modules are updated. How do you guys connect the USB to the rkl to be able to adjust thru a comp or laptop ?

Yea I have that .... What is the black box with USB on one side ad phone jack on other ? And what is the USB with smaller USB end on the other for ?

USB to CPU/laptop-bus cable to module..what is your firmware? Also did you download the right firmware build for "myreef2.0". Pm me i can walk you thru it, I've help a few member with their rkl n rke...

Is there a specific way to calibrate itemp probe ? I believe it's reading accurately. Would like to know for future reference.

The phone plug end goes to rkl. Usb to computer. You will need a straight through adapter and a lenght of cable with male plugs on both ends, for the phone plug. It uses an rj12 connector.
There is a way to calibrate the temp probe but I dont remember how. Just search digital aquatics forums for itemp probe calibration
HTH

Temp probe don't need to be calibrated..or at least that's what DA said on the phone while I was haveing problem updating SIDv2 with new firmware..

Oh ok ... Other thank that I think I got everything else set up . The extra cables I had were Sid and Sid v2. So everything is up to date on the Sid v2

USB to CPU/laptop-bus cable to module..what is your firmware? Also did you download the right firmware build for "myreef2.0". Pm me i can walk you thru it, I've help a few member with their rkl n rke...
Has any one tried or have the net module ? How do you like it ? Was it worth it ?
I got one but I don't used at all..you have to read a lot....A lot!!! And I'm mesican so can really read at all.. (ingls)... lol

Has any one tried or have the net module ? How do you like it ? Was it worth it ?
Yes I have that module for the RKL. I get into it by port forwarding. It is 4/10 because it's much slower to load than apex's web page. There are a couple apps for it. The older version doesn't work at all. The newer one is also just 4/10 compared to all of neptunes apps. The one big limitation is you cannot change setting remotely, just monitor, last time I had the inclination to check.

I only comment on equipment I own. I have the RK2, RKL & RKE and most modules.

Yes I have that module for the RKL. I get into it by port forwarding. It is 4/10 because it's much slower to load than apex's web page. There are a couple apps for it. The older version doesn't work at all. The newer one is also just 4/10 compared to all of neptunes apps. The one big limitation is you cannot change setting remotely, just monitor, last time I had the inclination to check.

I only comment on equipment I own. I have the RK2, RKL & RKE and most modules.

I taught you are able to change setting using the net module ? Or did I read wrong and it's just for updates on tank?

Latest posts