Finally happy enough with it to share 150gal SCR legacy tank

I've been holding off for long enough now I don't think it'll ever be perfect so here are some pics to share. I'm the 4th SCR member to own this tank and it's still kicking really well.

Quick specs
150gal eurobraced external overflow with 4 1" returns
2- 1 1/2" drains one to sock the other to the external WMr200 skimmer
30gal euro fil sump with small fuge
Full apex (finally)
Kalk king
2 TLF reactors, GFO and carbon
15gal ghetto rodi reservoir
2 full spectrum dimmable LEDs
Other stuff that no one prob cares about but it's all working.......finally

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'll try some pics later with my SLR. And yes I like the wires like that!

Last edited:

ericta000

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Awesome setup you got there, I like how you have a wide sump area. Keep it up Micheal!!!!!

Hey how's that convic tang doing I'm sure his fine he was a trooper and eat like a pig .tanks looking good
He's giving the blue tang and sailfin some competition when food hits. I thought it might be an issue with the sail but they almost school and swim around together

Thanks everyone else for the replies. With it really being my first tank it's good to hear I'm not screwing it up. So far.......

The stand looks cool
Hah, I built the stand in my garage. Good to hear I'm not the only one who likes it, well the wife sort of does. It's growing on her.

Tanks acrylic and the black sand is awesome. Definitely a little more maintenance but I'm beefing up my cleanup crew this week to hopefully it helps.

Pretty snazzy with the stand build. It look awesome compared to when I seen it a few month back...you finally broke out of the newb mode...keep it up, reef a palooza is around the corner. Time to stock up..

Pretty snazzy with the stand build. It look awesome compared to when I seen it a few month back...you finally broke out of the newb mode...keep it up, reef a palooza is around the corner. Time to stock up..
I better get the 225 up and cycled so I have the room for the hoard!

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Looks great!
I love those rock structures. Plenty of swimming room.
What lights are those?

Thanks man. The company is ocean revive artic-s026. Everything in the tank is growing so I guess they're getting the job done. Got them from another reefers breakdown