JBJ 22 gallons tank renovation

Hi everyone,
My name is Trung, and I am a newbie, lol. After playing around with saltwater for a year, I kinda know what to do with saltwater hobby basically. Therefore, I want to redo everything with my JBJ 22 gallons tank. I wish I could get a bigger tank for reef, but I have no space since I have 10 discus tanks. Anyway, here is the detail of the tank

Old set up
Jbj 22 gallons tank
Mj1200 return pump
50 watts heater
Coralife bubble skimmer
Jebao mp25
Finnex Marine LED light
Live stocks: 2 designed clownfish, 1 yellow wrasse, 1 fire shrimp, clean up crews, and soft corals.

New set up
Same tank JBJ 22 gallons tank
Mj1200 return pump
50 watts heater
Esshop nano skimmer
VorTech MP10ES
Al Hydra 26 light

I'm gonna try to keep sps mainly in this tank, so there will be a lot things for me to learn more.

I built the stand for the tank since it will be moving from my bedroom to living room. I used small wood studs, plywood, and moldings to build the stand.

I had a chance to move all live stocks to the 10 gallons tank temporarily, bare bottom with aquaclear 50 filter (carbon and chemipure), small 50 watts heater, and small pump for currents. Everything seems okay so far after the moving

The main tank was taken out for cleaning, wiping and rinsing with fresh water. Then I filled it up with freshwater and vinegar for deep clean. I'm gonna let it run for about 1 day.

I would like to say thank you Steve for always being there and help me out. I really appreciate your time and help, buddy. :)

I just tested the water, and I could see that ammonia was slightly 0.25ppm, and both nitrite and nitrate were 0
I just put a piece of shrimp into the tank to create the ammonia source for the tank

Anybody wants shrimp? Lol

FTS with a piece of shrimp in the tank