Leaving my tank for 8 days with the wife!

Dgelz

Premium Member
Supporter
Taking off in the morning for Paris and Rome for an 8 day trip through Europe. Extremely nervous about leaving the tank with the wife. I've walked her through feeding, turning pumps off and on, switching out rodi, and cleaning out the skimmer cup. I got my doser set up to keep my alk, cal, and mg in line. How about sending a little reef luck my way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could have a local reefer stop by and help! I'm in Santa Ana but I would totally have volunteered to stop by every other day just to check on it for you.

You could have a local reefer stop by and help! I'm in Santa Ana but I would totally have volunteered to stop by every other day just to check on it for you.
I volunteer to go to Paris and Rome for you. You can stay home!!!

Just kidding!! Good reef karma to you!! All will be fine.

Enjoy your trip!!

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
My favorite part is the part where you're going to Rome and Paris and leaving the wife at home.....hahahahaha...smart man right there.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
No matter how well planned I try to set up every time I go on vacation, my girl always finds out and tags along. lol.

Ask sancho to service you tank while he's servicing...nevermind.

I would love to come check up on your tank. Send me pics and dimensions of your wife. :a06:

But seriously, I think having a service company come by to check once while you are gone wouldn't hurt.

Dgelz

Premium Member
Supporter
In Paris on wifi. Wife just snaps me a pic of o e of my flame wrasses thy jumped out of the tank. I have two females and one male. Can't tell which one from the pic she sent, and unfortunately tapatalk won't let me upload one here to get your opinions. Sucks!!!

In Paris on wifi. Wife just snaps me a pic of o e of my flame wrasses thy jumped out of the tank. I have two females and one male. Can't tell which one from the pic she sent, and unfortunately tapatalk won't let me upload one here to get your opinions. Sucks!!!

A trip to Paris and Europe is worth a fish or two... just enjoy yourself Don!

I lost my female flame I think as I didn't see it yesterday... had it about a year. Didn't jump maybe its in the overflow I guess I'm going to check today.

Tell her to not talk about your tank... Seriously, I know we all trip over our tanks on vacation but you are going to ruin your vacation. I am sure you paid good money for the vacation so enjoy it and worry about the tank every other day of the year. Enjoy!

Latest posts