Bubble Magus Doser question

Hi. Does anyone know if the bubble magus doser display is not showing the "time" will it not dose? example - im going through the settings on "pump 1" to see how much its dosing and the dosing schedule. If i esc back to where is says "pump 1" but not to beyond that to save the settings and return the display to show the "time", will it not dose even if i havent made any changes?

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
I would not use it if it is malfunctioning like that. Could be disaster. I am sure you could send it in and get it fixed for less then 50 bucks.

I would not use it if it is malfunctioning like that. Could be disaster. I am sure you could send it in and get it fixed for less then 50 bucks.
I don't know if it's malfunctioning or if it's user error. I'll probably test it on a spare BM doser I have laying around. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After programming. You should press ESC, to get back to main screen with the clock. Or else it will not dose

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

swnoob

After you enter the dose amount it should display "saving....."
Once its done saving it should display "set up 1-3"
Hit esc and it should read "loading..... and then the time will show up.
If you don't hit esc til the time shows up it will not dose.

It will does but I think it will does off of the old schedule not the changes you just made. To solve your problem always save before you leave it alone

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

swnoob

i have an old Bubble Magus BM-T01 and it will not dose if you do not push esc until the timer shows up. I found out the hard way when my alk dropped significantly when i left it at the set up pump menu for a couple days.

Not sure if the newer models have changed.

i have an old Bubble Magus BM-T01 and it will not dose if you do not push esc until the timer shows up. I found out the hard way when my alk dropped significantly when i left it at the set up pump menu for a couple days.

Not sure if the newer models have changed.
Boom! That's what I found out after testing. You would think it would continue to dose especially if you haven't changed any settings. Now I'm making sure its showing the timer before i walk away. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk