Reef Lounge: Check Out That Wrasse

Reef_Lounge_Jeff

We got some new wrasses in today and we are including them in our Labor Day weekend deals. Don't miss out on these great prices on some great fish.

Exquisite Fairy Wrasse - $45

Blue Star Leopard Wrasse - $36 - We have two of these

Mystery Wrasse - $70 - We also have two of these

Potter's Wrasse - $50 - Three in stock

We were also able to swing a deal on a few XL male Lineatus Fairy Wrasses and if anyone is interested we can get them Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. These will be priced at $225 and will require payment in advanced. Pm or contact info@reefloungeusa.com.

Exquisite and potter wrasse looked great, intent to pick up one each while I was picking my stand and tank. The cracked tank distract me so much I forgot about the fish :(.

Reef_Lounge_Jeff

Exquisite and potter wrasse looked great, intent to pick up one each while I was picking my stand and tank. The cracked tank distract me so much I forgot about the fish :(.
Sorry to hear about the cracked tank. I'm sure Jimmy is taking care of you and making it right. If someone buys the two wrasses before you get back to the shop we can definitely pick you up one of each in our next fish order.

GOT a few of them LEFT!! Call for availability, but since its Labor Day, JUST COME ANYWAYS!

ALSO!!

what wrasse are you looking for on our next shipment?

reply to this thread with names

Please get more blue star leopard....I've been looking for those for sometime now....can't believe you guys got them while I was out of town...so bum....please put and reserve a blue star wrasse for next shipment

Reef_Lounge_Jeff

Please get more blue star leopard....I've been looking for those for sometime now....can't believe you guys got them while I was out of town...so bum....please put and reserve a blue star wrasse for next shipment
We will definitely keep an eye out for the Blue Star Leopards. I think we are getting more fish in on Wednesday and will do our best to get you one.