LARS Coral Market!! Sat June 25th - NEW LOCATION

Six2seven

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello!, we have some new information. NEW LOCATION!! SAME DATE. The show keeps getting larger! We are trying to maximize this thing so we are moving it to a larger venue. With food, music and alcohol, we hope to have everyone's needs and wants. It will now be in Whittier which is the next city over. People are crazy excited for the show and vendors are getting harder to turn away.. All local clubs have now been invited as well as local community college reef clubs. We have over 26 vendors. A new floorpan will be added in a few days. So Excited!
Help us get the word out for the new address. anyone that shares this will entered into a new promotion raffle. All you have to do is share this message and like our LAreefsociety page. The raffle will be for a brand new nano Aquarium!!!. Share it into multiple groups and get entered for each share! Thank you for your support.

The new address is
Elks Lodge
13620 Whittier Blvd
Whittier, CA 90605

We are keeping it coral vendors only. Booths will be $150 for everyone. no sharing tables. If anyone would like a booth please contact us at:
Staff@LAreefsociety.org

Dont forget to check out our website www.LAreefsociety.org and like us on Facebook.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this. It was great last year.

Steve, the meetings always conflict with other things for me but I would love to join just to support what you guys are doing. Can you post or send me information?

I'm confused is this a frag swap to trade /sell to people/vendors , or is it an event to come and buy coral from vendors only.. I don't have enough frags for a booth

Latest posts