Hello from the city of Orange

JohnsReefIn714

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello Fellow Reefers,

A friend told me about this place so i figured why not check it out try to help out where i can as well as learn from all you gurus that came before me.

Im 47 and have been reefing for the past 2 years. First year basically learning from tons of mistakes as well as finding a LFS that i can trust and go to which happens to be Amazing Aquariums.

My Current Builds are:
120 Gallon Mixed Reef with 30 Gallon Sump just started for the first time with SPS withing the last couple of weeks. So far so good
20 Gallon Long Frag Tank in my Garage plan on upgrading that whole setup or expanding on it to a 50 Gallon Shallow etc
5 Gallon Fluvel Spec V Mini Reef in my Office at work with 1 Gallon HOB Refugium

I also do some of my own DIY projects that i will share at a later date and get some pictures going with my setups.

I hope to contribute and help as well as get help from the community.

Thanks for having me :)

T1.jpg
IMG_7734.jpg
IMG_7712.jpg
IMG_7687.jpg
IMG_7736.jpg

JohnsReefIn714

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey John. I'm in Orange as well. Ali is the best. Post some pictures of your setup. Lots of helpful guys here.
Very cool! [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION]

I appreciate the welcome and ALI is the best ! He taught me a lot. I feel i can never get enough knowledge in this Hobby..

As far as pictures when i get home ill take some..

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Welcome waiting on your picture... I also hang out at Ali once and awhile. Orange county here as well if you need help with anything just post it up.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Welcome John! I can't wait to see some pictures of your setups. I haven't been to Amazing Aquariums in a long time. I'll have to drop in and check it out.