Blue Line Angelfish

Hey everyone,
We have 3 blue line angelfish for sale. 2 adults for $195 (they are about 5 inches) and a juvenile (under 3 inches) for sale. These are beautiful fish for a FOWLR system. We are still working on getting a picture of the juvenile... unfortunately, fish aren't the best models and we aren't professional photographers! But we will get one soon so you guys can see how beautiful these fish are.

The adults are on sale for $195 and the juvenile is $150.

The picture of the juvenile will come shortly...

Happy reefing,
Fish Collection

jimmy007

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice fish Jimmy. How long has the Angel been in your tank and what is it eatting? Interested in a picture of the juvenile.

Jimmy

The fish has been in our system for about a week. It is eating frozen and pellets. Picture pending of the juvenile, it will be up within the next half hour :)

We close at 5 today

We are open from 3-8 tomorrow though.

Yeah, they are in season. We have seen them in the wholesaler and we got them directly shipped to us, which is why we are able to offer such a good price on them.

Nope, haven't seen them in lonnng lonnng time. I'll keep an eye out 'cause we have a habit of showsize fish and reasonably price rare fish.

Old thread but they did had one 6" adult two weekends ago.
True, doesn't hurt to ask. Unfortunately we haven't had one for awhile. We DO have two beautiful blue ring angels aka annularis angel if that's what you were referring to

Prices is significantly increased too
I sold my maze face blue line too because it a SPS muncher :(

Sent from my outdated iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Yeah prices have gone up all across the board and minimum wage hasn't :-/.... that's why here at reef lounge we're doing our best to get em direct... I mean I sold a healthy showsize imperator angel for freaking $100 two days ago.. you can't even get that at wholesalers!

Anyways, til I can find a Blue Line... How about this SWEET African Chrysurus Angelfish!? You can buy it from Liveaquaria for $399 or incredibly cheaper from us! And it loves pellet food!

Last edited:

Latest posts