Scolys!!!!!!!!!! 7.10.14

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
jesse's probably afraid of Jayson's great dane.. :p
I didnt even know he had a great dane. And yup Noah is right..when you grow up in the rampart area and then move to echo park because it was "nicer" and have seen friends get shot and killed a few feet from where ur standing and even ur brother gets shot because of mistaken identity, CPT is a walk in the park...but dont get me wrong, I still make sure and wear that Kevlar vest when visiting Jayson. Lmao

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I didnt even know he had a great dane. And yup Noah is right..when you grow up in the rampart area and then move to echo park because it was "nicer" and have seen friends get shot and killed a few feet from where ur standing and even ur brother gets shot because of mistaken identity, CPT is a walk in the park...but dont get me wrong, I still make sure and wear that Kevlar vest when visiting Jayson. Lmao
haha I'm more afraid of his dane. Met him once, its just as pushy as tonka lol

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
amazing stuff...
thx dave, see you tomorrow bud

Nice color full.
thx

That's cool, what lights us this under, T5?
8 T5s, 4 LED strips, 3 Kessil 360we

Nice pieces Jayson, s8 is sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
S7, 8 and 9 we have had for 4-6+ months

****.. those are really nice.. :D
Hurry and finish your tank so we can start stocking it

Is that red on s8 on the scoly or light being reflected onto it?
Weird reflection going on, sorry didn't have time to edit these quick pics

i'm gonna guess reflection from the adjacent scoly.
ding ding ding winner winner

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Those are beauties Jay... a couple of those have my name all over them.
I was thinking the same thing when I picked up a few

ill be waiting

everyone's afraid of the CPT.. :p
just you jeff lol bring ash with you youll be fine shell protect you...or wait you should be afraid of ash too LOL

Pssshhh not if you live in LA lol
+++++++++1, CPT has been better than LA for 15+ years since the sheriff Dept took over and booted the corrupt PD...PD had 3 patrolling units, now SD has 27 units lol...some of my old partners told me that Anaheim had a worse crime/arrest rate then Compton last year hahahaha too funny

jesse's probably afraid of Jayson's great dane.. :p
should be, at 150lbs and 6'4" you have to be careful even when he is just playing, Im 270 and 6'3" and he has sent me flying a few times while playing around haha

no vest needed you just be white living in Compton and they know you are crazy enough already to not mess with LOL

haha I'm more afraid of his dane. Met him once, its just as pushy as tonka lol
LOL

Is S1 or S2 still available?
both are as of right now, few messages with interest but nothing set in stone yet

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
It hasn't been that long since I've been there has it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea been quite awhile, I had them back in the other small frag tanks for about 2.5 months at least before the big upgrades last month and in may

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Anyone looking for anything specific on scolys? I will be picking up several more early this week if so let me know asap....several of these also still available