Powder Coating

So I picked up a nice aluminum stand for a future build (who am I kidding I am a hoarder) from Zoarder.

I'd like to get it powder coated.

First off, can anyone make a good recommendation? Good quality at a reasonable price?

For those of you who have gotten this done, can I pick any color I want?

I also am in the very very early stages of planning a larger build, but need the house first. So I would also get a large stand coated as well at that time.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
I had my wife's beach cruiser blasted and power coated over at Primo powder coating in HB. Came out fantastic, custom colors ect. Whatever you want.

Pimp that thing out with some gold flake!

It was a few years ago, so I can't remember the pricing.

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
I got some quotes to get my homebrew stand powder coated... it's about 5' wide and 30" tall... quotes were $500+

I didn't end up doing it because of the price, hopefully you can find something cheaper. Not too many options here in Oxnard/Ventura area

If you ask them to shoot whatever they have in the gun it's usually cheaper. Usually its 40% black. We've been getting a lot of parts powdercoated for the truck we're building and price hasn't been to bad. I'll try to remember the name of the place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.

If you ask them to shoot whatever they have in the gun it's usually cheaper. Usually its 40% black. We've been getting a lot of parts powdercoated for the truck we're building and price hasn't been to bad. I'll try to remember the name of the place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Cool Peter let me know who you use if you can. Thanks for the info.

Hey cody willie at ocean marine would be the man to ask he can get it done for you for a reasonable cost

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

armanslr

I was trying to get a large stand power coated and everyone wanted 500+ so I think I am going to use POR-15. I've read some good reviews. Anyone ever try it?

Latest posts