Summer is right around the corner

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
Got my fan today. Getting ready for the summer months. This tank has been running very cool these last few months but I know it's going to heat up soon. I'm going to run this fan in the canopy and a smaller fan on my sump all hooked up to the apex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. Haven't seen a fan like this one yet. Show some pics when you get it installed.

Here's my fan I think its a tunze... Love this fan, have it hooked up to my apex to turn on based on temp.

A little bummed, found out last weekend when switching during down grade that one of the fans don't work 😢😢😢

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
I think we have just seen a classic Gumbii derail...... Pay close attention kids this is how it's done.

Got my fan today. Getting ready for the summer months. This tank has been running very cool these last few months but I know it's going to heat up soon. I'm going to run this fan in the canopy and a smaller fan on my sump all hooked up to the apex.

Is this going to be used for your 60 cube? How much did it cost?

I have this exact same fan on my nano. Hums a bit when it turns on but maintains temp so far where I want it to be. I have mine hooked up to my aqua controller jr. My tank hasn't gone over 77.9 or under 77. Let's see how it does during our socali summers

* Loveland Fish Sales * Follow Sponsor Thread On SCR * Subscribe On YouTube *