Took a stroll on down to AQUA SD. PICS inside....

zigginit

So I saw something I had to buy from AQUA SD and took a stroll on down to San Diego... had to hit up Stone Brewery on the way down for lunch too. Anyways I took some pics and though I would post. They were nice enough to let me come by and pic up my web order before the posted pickup time (black Friday shipping rush there today). They were super busy but I have not been there in a long time so I had to look around for a while. They were nice and helpful despite being busy and I hope they don't mind the positive press. enjoy.

not sure I posted this in the right spot as it hit the vender side of things.... MODS can move if needed. sorry

Will got nothing but solid reef talent over there.... People with good eyes for corals and great advertising.. Beautiful store, there's always something I want when I visit there

CoralNerd

CoralNerd
Supporter
Will got nothing but solid reef talent over there.... People with good eyes for corals and great advertising.. Beautiful store, there's always something I want when I visit there
Your store is looking pretty bomb itself. You guys are always loaded with corals.

AquaSD

Premium sponsor
Thank you for stopping by :)

Sorry we were running around like crazy yesterday, was the busiest ship out day of the year!

Latest posts