Ati

So I bit the bullet and gonna try ATI dosing system and no water changes. It's new but has anyone used it or the triton one. Curious how it worked for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't gotten my test bk yet but switched to their product. What other thgs are gd to dose ( aminos, food etc.). Looking for what and I hat brands people have had success with.

So I got my test back every is on point except my iodine was a little low. They test my rodi water and it had some po4 in it I just changed resin but when I went to ck it registered .6. So changed and now reads zero. I have no algae issue of any kind it said my nitrates were 15 which is somewhat high. I took out all sponges and did water change I also will cut feeding down from 3 to 2 times a day. What do you think? Also my calcium was 579 I was dosing and Kalc so I took my reactor off line

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
I think you would have to cut kalk to just run this method, in addition find mechanical or chemical ways to drop waste other than through water changes

I took Kalc off changed my GFO and carbon. What do you think is a goo chemical solution to get nitrate down. Thx in advance

Latest posts