Reef-A-Palooza CA- October 6th & 7th 2018- Anaheim Marriott

Lots of great prizes in the raffle.

Red Sea, Abyzz, Ecotech just to name a few.

I don't know about you guys but an A200 sounds pretty saweet!

Last edited:
So high end pump huh that's way too high end for me 1900 bucks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The trolls are strong. Is Kevin back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its all good. There was a little drama from the MACNA raffle and volunteers getting huge (hundreds) stacks of tickets for helping. Multiply that by 50 plus volunteers. It was a TON of free tickets. So I understand the sentiment but this is not the same thing. When I said handful I know exactly how many have taken us up on the offer, which is not many. This is a special limited time offer to paying attendees.

Last edited:
Its all good. There was a little drama from the MACNA raffle and volunteers getting huge (hundreds) stacks of tickets for helping. Multiply that by 50 plus volunteers. It was a TON of free tickets. So I understand the sentiment but this is not the same thing. When I said handful I know exactly how many have taken us up on the offer, which is not many. This is a special limited time offer to paying attendees.
That really is a good deal with the hotel room. Didnt hear that about macna, that sucks. Im only buying tickets if you dont buy any.

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Should give free raffle tickets to those who paid for admission. So at least with a 20 dollar admission it would get more people in the door

I want free entry, free uber, free grab bags, free raffle tickets, free food, free drinks (alcoholic preferred). Can you throw in anything else?

Latest posts