Unique inverts?

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
As many of you guys know, my 300 gallon reef is in my waiting room at my office. I am looking to restock on some unique inverts. What are your favorite inverts that you think will continue to fascinate the many eyes that my reef tank gets on a weekly basis?

As many of you guys know, my 300 gallon reef is in my waiting room at my office. I am looking to restock on some unique inverts. What are your favorite inverts that you think will continue to fascinate the many eyes that my reef tank gets on a weekly basis?
Sea apple?

I agree with pirate. I recently picked up a blue dot urchin (royal urchin) and it's really active and beautiful. I am also fond of serpent stars, decorator crabs and arrow crabs. Deep Sea Creations in Temecula has a "fancy" arrow crab the likes of which I've never seen before. It's top is not as long or pointed as my arrow crab and its legs have "fringe" at the joints. Very ornate. K of looks like God drew it with a calligraphy pen.

Solid bright orange or bright red serpent stars are really cool and uncommon. Tuxedo urchin is cool and reef safe though can knock **** over. Queen Conch or fighting conchs are interesting and great sand cleaners.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Thanks for all the suggestions. I went and got most of the recommendations :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts