bbu saved my tank today

So I went to work and wife calls me around noon to complain that the internet isnt working. I didnt really think about it twice and figured I would fix it when I get home.

Got home around 7 and heard what was deafening silence. Tank was off. Basically someone (we wont mention names) tripped the amp breaker and the power was off to the tank and that part of the house for the whole day).

My battery back up kicked in and ran one MP60 for those 8 hours. I dont know what would happen if it wasnt on and dont really want to find out. My tank is mostly sps so THANK YOU BATTERY BACK UP!

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Dang glad to hear everything is ok!!!

But more importantly... Your tank needs an MP60 and is mainly SPS... Let's see a picture!!!

mkfmedic

gen 3 pro. i was going to make a build thread once I skin the stand. Its only a few months old
I'd love to see how you skin the stand. My tank is a year and half old and I still haven't skinned mine. Hoping to get to it in the next few weeks after I redo my sump and plumbing!

Can't wait to see the progress!

Nice save! What kind of battery back up are you using? I'm looking to get something that can run my return pump and powerheads for extended periods since mine is only good for a couple of hours.

Latest posts