Make dosing as easy as uno, DŌS, tres!

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet! I'm not going to preorder but definately will be ordering one from you guys within a few months.

I am just starting to get back into corals so I will be dosing manually here soon. I know I'll get tired of it and want to get back into some dosing pumps so I can't wait to hear how these are working for people.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Looks more like a gaming console controller than a dosing pump but we will see how well it performs when it comes out.

They do look ugly. i don't know what they were thinking when the signed off on this design.
it's not that uncommon in design progression.

when a company is relatively new, they don't want to push out a product that looks gaudy in fear that people reject the product due to appearance alone, so they design something that is very plain.

as the brand gains popularity, the design evolves to one that becomes more flamboyant, with company colors loud and proud, so that the people who buy the latest and greatest can exhibit them for their friends to see.

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
That makes sense but I've had neptune stuff for a while and if/when i do get one of these I will hide it in my cabinet and not show it off. lol

it's not that uncommon in design progression.

when a company is relatively new, they don't want to push out a product that looks gaudy in fear that people reject the product due to appearance alone, so they design something that is very plain.

as the brand gains popularity, the design evolves to one that becomes more flamboyant, with company colors loud and proud, so that the people who buy the latest and greatest can exhibit them for their friends to see.

Latest posts