Moorish idol attempt

You said your MI got a taste for acans right? You notice him eating anything else? I picked up a clam awhile ago and I think it had a Mojano nem on it and there were probably 5 or 6 as of yesterday and I saw mine pick at one of them. I didn't feed him last night and now this morning there are 0 Mojano in the tank. I'm assuming it was the MI that ate them but is that even possible? They wouldn't sting? What about a bubble tip is that not safe anymore?
my MI had developed a taste for acans, and some birdsnest. I read others who shared similar stories. After i added the autofeeder and upper the pellets, as well as placing grazer discs in, nipping decreased.
I personally haven't noticed my moorish eating at anything besides that. However I'm not home yet. Still in philippines
just an FYI, you probably wanna bump this in another week and a half, or PM john directly. he's gone for 2 weeks. not sure if he'll have network access where he's at.
I have wifi when I'm at my aunties house. Thankfully or else I'd go insane. There's nothing to do here except deal with the heat and humidity.

my MI had developed a taste for acans, and some birdsnest. I read others who shared similar stories. After i added the autofeeder and upper the pellets, as well as placing grazer discs in, nipping decreased.
I personally haven't noticed my moorish eating at anything besides that. However I'm not home yet. Still in philippines

I have wifi when I'm at my aunties house. Thankfully or else I'd go insane. There's nothing to do here except deal with the heat and humidity.
Not near the water? You should go to the beach and snorkel! O

Not near the water? You should go to the beach and snorkel! O
Going to a resort today. Tell shawn he was right: I stand out like a sore thumb here. I had to go buy some shirts and their large is a USA medium. I asked for an xl and i got weird looks....that or they don't understand me

Last few days were funeral related :/

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahaha! Maybe u can try out for the Philippines NFL
Going to a resort today. Tell shawn he was right: I stand out like a sore thumb here. I had to go buy some shirts and their large is a USA medium. I asked for an xl and i got weird looks....that or they don't understand me

Last few days were funeral related :/

Doubtful. They dont play many sports here
here's a run down of what they do here:
Primp themselves in front of the mirror
Go on Facebook
Play basketball
Drink

Go to Nalusuan island you see a lot of these guys and they will eat off your hands no problem

Sent from my outdated iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Sooooo. My moorish decided after 2 weeks to not eat anything. Sounds great huh? Little s*** hasn't eaten anything I've thrown in the tank today. Hopefully he's only got a 24hr bug Because he's been eating everything since I've had him and pounding pellets. Can't imagine what his deal is but fingers crossed. The only thing I did was take out a clam he was picking at. If no luck tomorrow I'm getting raw clams from the grocery store.

Any experience with this john?

Is he still in the hospital tank? Might be stressed out within the tank.

I haven't seen my MI since I've been gone (will be home this weekend) but my buddy said everything is a-ok.

Some sensitive fish seems to stop eating all of a sudden for reason unknown. I lost a few because of it.

Sent from my outdated iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

He's in a 40gal corner tank I call the hospital tank but really just my first tank I haven't broken down yet with a yellow tang and two chromis.

So splash him in the big tank tomorrow? Acclimation box at all or just go for it?

There are tons of sponges in the big tank for him to graze if he'll even know what those are.

He's in a 40gal corner tank I call the hospital tank but really just my first tank I haven't broken down yet with a yellow tang and two chromis.

So splash him in the big tank tomorrow? Acclimation box at all or just go for it?

There are tons of sponges in the big tank for him to graze if he'll even know what those are.
He will know what sponges are; it's innate. you can try an acclimation box for a bit or drop him in after lights out, up to you. I personally didn't acclimate mine beyond floating the bag. But that's only my experience.

Went on a work trip for two days and came home to mine laying in the corner of my big tank flat on its side breathing crazy fast. Wife said it never ate after the tank transfer and all sponges look the same. Apparently the hospital tank it was in went to 81 one night which I hardly think should have upset him but that's the only thing I can correlate to it's not eating and if it was stressed in the small tank then I'll get another one an put it straight in the big tank. All my tangs left it alone. First attempt fail.

Latest posts