Great wrasse selection @ seaside tropical fish

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
I dropped by on the way home from the dog beach today. They were finishing acclimating their new shipment. They had some killer wrasse in the line up!
2 large super male (I believe) lineatus wrasse
A chaoti wrasse that had been there for a week eating like a pig * that was hard for me to walk away from
A labouts fairy wrasse

I picked up a African leopard wrasse and melenarus today. They had a handful of leopards eating in there. Saw a possum wrasse as well as some Cori.

Those lineatus though. Blew my rhomboid super male I had out of the water. Absolutely stunning. When I set up a larger tank that is now on my list!

Figured I'd share incase there are any wrasse lovers out there on the hunt.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
What's the price in the lineatus?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I seriously cried when I lost my super male lineatus. Def on my list for the new tank. And a couple of Rhomboids but I havent had luck with those.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Thanks for the Heads Up. How's the leopard wrasse doing?
Haven't seen him today. Hopefully just resting. He had just been acclimated when I bought him so hopefully the double acclimation/transport wasn't to taxing.

Melenarus is doing great of course. What a pig!

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
I seriously cried when I lost my super male lineatus. Def on my list for the new tank. And a couple of Rhomboids but I havent had luck with those.
I hear ya on that Cody. My head was in my hands for quite a while when I found my rhomboid super male all crispy on the stand of my QT. Was going in the display that week too.

Latest posts