Lionfish invasion

If these lionfish invaded california, I believe that it would be exterminated within one year. californians especially the asians will gobble it up.

Good thing they dont really move, kinda messed up but it looks fun haha, but imagine they charged at you after killing one..

5 years ago we were in the bahamas & several resorts had aquariums featuring the lionfish. 1 particular 100,000+ gallon aquarium in Atlantis (Nassau) had probably 100+ plus volitans lionfish. It was somewhat of a novelty for people who didnt know about the looming disaster.

This past summer we toured southern florida, the keys & the barrier reef. Biologist on the boat said that natural predators like gators, sharks, groupers, etc werent even puttting a dent in the lionfish numbers- it was mostly humans getting their numbers down.

zigginit

What else could it be used for besides sushi? what other use could fresh fish be used for?
when I was looking for those pics I saw a bunch of traditional fish dishes made with them but the pics did not look cool enough to post. lol. there was even a lionfish cook book out there.