Andy's 150 upgrade

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahahaha wow jami putting me on blast!! . Here's a couple bs update shots. Some growth. Some death. Had a lot of change in flow over the past few weeks. My gyre has been a complete fail so far. Been through 2 controllers and still not working. It worked for the first few days but stopped shortly after. The change caused my anemone to start walking and it planted on some zoas. That'll be the death photos you see. There starting to come back though so I'm hopeful.

Looks good to me man! D@mn nems its such have a love hate relationship with them lol. Your yellow tangs get along fine? How long have you had them?

Oh, Andy...:stop: I would never put you on blast! :) esp when I owe you money for salt! lol ( text me your pp addy btw)
Tank looks great to me though.. but umm... what is with the bbq fork? Did you sweker that nem into place? :boink:

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahaha thanks man! The yellow tangs get along perfectly (3 of them). I've had them for 4-5 months now.
Hahaha I forgot about that! Thanks jami. Nah it's not a fork it's a net. Had to hold the bastard in place somehow hahaha. I was doin some work on the tank yesterday and the nem just let go of the rock and started floating all over. So strange. But thanks jami I'll send you my pp Info

Hahaha thanks man! The yellow tangs get along perfectly (3 of them). I've had them for 4-5 months now.
Hahaha I forgot about that! Thanks jami. Nah it's not a fork it's a net. Had to hold the bastard in place somehow hahaha. I was doin some work on the tank yesterday and the nem just let go of the rock and started floating all over. So strange. But thanks jami I'll send you my pp Info
Hey! Did you try a barnacle for the nem?Works like a charm for me! I've even used big empty turbo shells lol

Sent from my blinged out girly iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished reading the thread Andy. Every pic shows more and more rocks, lol.
I like the finished aquascape, so many room for corals.
What bulb combo are you running?
I'm running 4 blue plus, 1 true actinic, and 1 purple plus and my tank doesn't look as blue as yours.

Latest posts