See you soon...

bump for jase! My fave store! Haven't seen you in a while bud...got lazy...gettin married in October...killed some things...tanks not stable right now but I need some salt, so see you soon for sure!

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Woah, this place looks so different when it's darker, I so need to go when it's freezing cold and the garage door is closed... Epic
lol yea little sunlight makes everything look different, some of these corals kill with a darker room so the light penetrates more

adrianocampo

Premium Member
Supporter
All of you who havent checked out this spot are missing out!

i've been going to this shop for years! :thrasher:

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
Wow you sure done a great deal of expansion since my first visit back in 2013. Cant believe this is the same place. How you able to fit all these new stuff did you took down a wall LOL. Anyways great place and great products. Jason's always put his customers and live stock first.

Sent from my S6 using Tapatalk
thx bud, yep gonna have to start building out more soon

since my first visit in 2012 always changing new tanks more products more fishes ....and a. Lot of patience... with customer like me ...jayson great helper...awesome place and great selections products and lot of corals...from $5....to $220.for polyp..(the orange zoa you told me the name but it's to hard to remember... or maybe need rosseta stone...to learn more English...lol)...definitely guys need to check out....

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
wow.... i have to drop by and check this out. reminds me of [MENTION=28]SteveOhh[/MENTION] but larger scale.

JDEllis

Owner @ Ellis Aquatics
Supporter
bump for jase! My fave store! Haven't seen you in a while bud...got lazy...gettin married in October...killed some things...tanks not stable right now but I need some salt, so see you soon for sure!
big day almost here, thx for the shout out

Latest posts