SPS LPS ZnPs Mushrooms for RAP

All Delight

Straight fi-ya as always. Any nice colt corals, xenia or damselfish for those of us going to the show with $20 in our pockets?
I got you covered. Doing a special for SCR. Just mention it. $8 each or doing package deal all 3 for $20. I only have 5 packs of these. Unless you mention the deal you saw here it's $15 a frag and $30 for the pack.

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
I got you covered. Doing a special for SCR. Just mention it. $8 each or doing package deal all 3 for $20. I only have 5 packs of these. Unless you mention the deal you saw here it's $15 a frag and $30 for the pack.
Is the Walt Disney acro part of this? :a26:

I want a Diabolic Pac-Man as well, got beat out by Wayne last year. I also have a Wwc rainbow blasto you might like in trade for some nice SPS. Thinning out my LPS instead of some fish. The Pear berry. And pink nasuta I got at the last CA show have turned into mini colonies and doing well. You always have healthy coral!

Is it FCFS? I would like to get one of these $20 packs. I'll go straight to your booth first. Lol!

All Delight

I want a Diabolic Pac-Man as well, got beat out by Wayne last year. I also have a Wwc rainbow blasto you might like in trade for some nice SPS. Thinning out my LPS instead of some fish. The Pear berry. And pink nasuta I got at the last CA show have turned into mini colonies and doing well. You always have healthy coral!
Thanks Scott.

Swing by. I got you covered on the diabolic. Shoot me a text about the lps you're looking to part with.

All Delight

Is it FCFS? I would like to get one of these $20 packs. I'll go straight to your booth first. Lol!
Some people are prepaying for me to hold. If you want to you can prepay and I'll hold it for you. Or you can simply come straight to my booth and it's fcfs at the show.