Reef-A-Palooza returns to California October 10 & 11!

Courtesy of Ecotech Marine

VorTech MP10
Big Flow, Beautifully Compact.
The MP10 is the most compact member of the VorTech family. It is the perfect pump for smaller tanks or for providing supplemental flow in larger aquariums.
Flow: 1,500 gallons (6,000+ liters) per hour
Tank Size: 2.5-50+ gallons (10-190+ liters)

VorTech MP40
Better in Every Way.
The recipient of numerous design and consumer choice awards, the MP40 is considered the gold standard for generating flow in reef tanks.
Flow: 4,500+ gallons (17,000 liters) per hour
Tank Size: 50-500+ gallons (190-1,900+ liters)
Wireless: Included

VorTech MP60
Professional Grade.
When it comes to large power head wave makers, the MP60 is truly unparalleled.
Flow: 7,500 gallons (28,000 liters) per hour
Tank Size: 120-1,000+ gallons (450-3,800+ liters)
Wireless: Included

Courtesy of Ecotech Marine

EcoTech Marine Radion XR30w G3 LED Light Fixture

The Radion XR30w G3 offers 38 high-efficiency LEDs and six channels of control, plus custom-designed TIR lenses and heat sink. With the addition of indigo/UV LEDs, the G3 provides more output and a wider spectrum than its predecessor.

The Radion XR30w comes with a variety of preset modes to simulate existing lighting conditions around the world. Create your own lighting modes and combinations by adjusting color intensities to achieve the optimal look and growth for your reef.

EcoTech Marine Radion XR15w Pro LED Light Fixture

The Radion XR15w Pro is a single-cluster light with 21 energy-efficient LEDs covering the full light spectrum. The XR15w Pro is compatible with the ReefLink and EcoSmart Live for complete lighting control out of the box.

The Radion XR15w Pro comes with a variety of preset modes to simulate lighting conditions around the world. Create your own lighting modes by adjusting color intensities to achieve the optimal look and growth for your reef.

As I understand, there are 5 raffles over the weekend, 3 Saturday and 2 Sunday. It that correct? There will be multiple drawings per raffle? Each sheet of tickets will be good for multiple prizes in that particular raffle? Just want to make sure I understand.

BeanMachine

Supporter
As I understand, there are 5 raffles over the weekend, 3 Saturday and 2 Sunday. It that correct? There will be multiple drawings per raffle? Each sheet of tickets will be good for multiple prizes in that particular raffle? Just want to make sure I understand.
The tickets are good for all the raffles. You can hold some back if you want. Every prize has its own raffle box.

Will there be a posting of what is being raffled off each day?
Nope.

[MENTION=6028]Fly5150[/MENTION] Matt's trying to feel out the situation... I know what he's doing. I'm going to buy one sheet. Maybe two. ;)
I can let you win everything again...I'll keep an eye on you, whatever you buy, I'm doubling it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeanMachine

Supporter
I can let you win everything again...I'll keep an eye on you, whatever you buy, I'm doubling it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha you'll be to busy to watch me. Plus everyone is cramping my style the last year or two. I haven't been cleaning house like I used to. Rubbing their tickets on me and asking what I'm putting my tickets into! I'm going to be like a ghost this weekend.

BeanMachine

Supporter
Early Bird passes are $40 and can be purchased out front between 8:30am and 9:00am Saturday.

Early Bird passes are good for both days, and you can gain access :30 minutes before the show opens either day.

Latest posts