70 Gallon Cad Light

nueok

Thank you for the great info. That is a long light schedule. I may try and running the lights longer.

My CADlight was just setup been only about 2 months since it first got wet. But I have not really tried SPS in this tank yet.

Issue I was having was on my IM Fusion 30L. Parameters are always kept fairly well.

Phospate : .02
Nitrates : 2
Calc : 420
PH: 8.2
Alk : 9dkh

beta110

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you for the great info. That is a long light schedule. I may try and running the lights longer.

My CADlight was just setup been only about 2 months since it first got wet. But I have not really tried SPS in this tank yet.

Issue I was having was on my IM Fusion 30L. Parameters are always kept fairly well.

Phospate : .02
Nitrates : 2
Calc : 420
PH: 8.2
Alk : 9dkh
Looks like you are well on your way to having an amazing tank! Many people recommend for a 6 to 8 month wait before adding sps. I agree that my schedule is long. It forces me to keep my phosphates super low. Over feeding is a no no. I also have very few fish it helps keep the bioload low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dig the bare bottom on your tank.

Did you modify the plumbing that came with the tank at all? I am picking up my 70 Artisan on Saturday and I trying to figure out what to do with the weird plumbing size. I would like to add unions and gate valve and do herbie setup to mine.

beta110

Premium Member
Supporter

Did you modify the plumbing that came with the tank at all? I am picking up my 70 Artisan on Saturday and I trying to figure out what to do with the weird plumbing size. I would like to add unions and gate valve and do herbie setup to mine.
^^^^^

JDnels

I Have the same system and about to do plumbing. FlexPVC.com has 20mm x 1/2" union and 40mm x 1 1/4" union.
I think I`m going to keep it Durso and shorten the emergency just a bit.

beta110

Premium Member
Supporter
I Have the same system and about to do plumbing. FlexPVC.com has 20mm x 1/2" union and 40mm x 1 1/4" union.
I think I`m going to keep it Durso and shorten the emergency just a bit.
Awesome keep me posted ! I can't wait to see it!

beta110

Premium Member
Supporter
Tank looked happy. I didnt do any lighting adjustments or white balance adjustments.

Latest posts