Hi from South Gate

Well, East of the 105 so it's not so bad.

Anyhow, I'm Brian. I guess I signed up here years ago and then completely forgot about it. I was reminded about the forum by a fellow SCAPE member as I was researching my first Reef tank.

I'm planning a 40b mixed reef as my first setup. My idea is to use mostly equipment that can also be used for a 36" 90 gallon tank to make it easier to upgrade when I can convince my wife we need something bigger.

Look forward to interacting with you fine folks, and I'll see ya at Reefapolooza.

reeferside

Hey Brian, Welcome to this forum. Lots of great people here.

Anyways if I can offer you a piece of advice..

Get the big tank and just do it right from the beginning.

The way I see it, it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission right? ;) LOL

Hey Brian, Welcome to this forum. Lots of great people here.

Anyways if I can offer you a piece of advice..

Get the big tank and just do it right from the beginning.

The way I see it, it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission right? ;) LOL
I'd already be begging for forgiveness if she'd noticed all of the unopened Amazon packages in the garage.

I'll work on the bigger tank at Reefapalooza. It helps if I can get the toddler on my side.

LOTS of raffle tickets at RAP... BUNCH of really cool tanks being raffled off... Free is always in the budget...

and Welcome!!

hey neighbor.... LOL....

i just recently joined the scape forum since i'm setting up several planted tanks... crazy how this works out sometimes.. right..?

welcome to the forum... don't be afraid to ask questions...

oh, and interesting....

hey neighbor.... LOL....

i just recently joined the scape forum since i'm setting up several planted tanks... crazy how this works out sometimes.. right..?

welcome to the forum... don't be afraid to ask questions...

oh, and interesting....
They're a good bunch of folks with a ton of knowledge. I haven't been around for a while, too busy having kids. This is me getting back into fish keeping. I'm sure I'll end up with a planted tank again soon too.

Latest posts