Rock nems question

Are clowns ok to host on it.. My Picasso seems to go on it every so often. I also searched an saw a lot of incidents of rock nems eating fish no matter what it was.

Duraace9sp

2020 Philanthropist
They do not.......I have a Caribbean tank with 10-12 nems.....clowns won't touch them

organism

2020 POTM
Most of the time the nem and clowns will ignore each other, but a guy on rc had one hosting his flower nem and posted a pic. I'll see if I can track it down, definitely possible though and I'd love if mine started trying to host. When they eat fish it's usually either one that was already sick or one that got spooked and ran right into it, so if yours are testing the waters they're probably just seeing if it will host.

That said I don't know a ton about nems and hosting so I'd ask on the nems forum on rc to be sure.

Most of the time the nem and clowns will ignore each other, but a guy on rc had one hosting his flower nem and posted a pic. I'll see if I can track it down, definitely possible though and I'd love if mine started trying to host. When they eat fish it's usually either one that was already sick or one that got spooked and ran right into it, so if yours are testing the waters they're probably just seeing if it will host.

That said I don't know a ton about nems and hosting so I'd ask on the nems forum on rc to be sure.
Thanks for the info Sir

Latest posts