Kanaplex

Has anybody used Kanaplex in a reef?
I used Kanaplex many times when my tangs had fin rot or other bacterial infections. I also used focus to help bind the antibiotics to the food and I did not not see any adverse reactions to my reef when using this treatment.

I used Kanaplex many times when my tangs had fin rot or other bacterial infections. I also used focus to help bind the antibiotics to the food and I did not not see any adverse reactions to my reef when using this treatment.
This is what I have heard as well! I have always wondered which of these I should get for generic Quarantine procedures. Any suggestions?

+1 what F-Dawg said. I been using it lately for new addition to my tank due to no qt. No issues with my mix reef. As a matter fact, when my nem eats the medicated mysis nothing happens to them also. Just make sure to use focus and kanaplex in food and let it soak for 15 mins before feeding it. Has work for me all the time.

This is what I have heard as well! I have always wondered which of these I should get for generic Quarantine procedures. Any suggestions?
I use focus, kanaplex, and metroplex all at once to feed fish while in display. Use them all because I see no illness but want to give it a broad med cocktail. Also use Kent garlic extreme to help hide the flavor of the meds in the food. Just 2 to 3 drops will do it.

Todd

Thanks Fernando.

Just make sure to use focus and kanaplex in food and let it soak for 15 mins before feeding it. Has work for me all the time.
Okay I gotta ask, what exactly does Focus do? From what I read the reason you guys are telling me to use it is not what it's supposed to be for?