Win a $480 Seachem Prize Pack!

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor

Marine Depot and Seachem have teamed up to offer 1 lucky hobbyist with a BETTER WATER Prize Pack that includes the following:

• Seachem Pinnacle + RO/DI System
  • Seachem Laboratories Matrix Carbon - 500mL
  • Seachem Laboratories PhosNet - 250 g
  • Seachem Laboratories PhosBond - 500 mL
  • Seachem Laboratories Purigen - 250mL
  • Seachem Hydro Tote Collapsible Water Jug
There is no purchase necessary to enter or win!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
You guys always do some great giveaways!
Thank you so much for your kind words! We've been working harder than ever to secure cool prizes for contests and we've already got gear lined up to give away through the summer and into the fall. Best of luck to you in the Seachem sweepstakes... this has been one of my favorites so far (as far as prizes go).

Hopefully I'm home during the summer and not in Greece so I can enter those also! The seachem sweepstakes would be amazing to win! Reeding on extreme budget over here! Oh and thanks for the follow and like on IG!

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
Hopefully I'm home during the summer and not in Greece so I can enter those also! The seachem sweepstakes would be amazing to win! Reeding on extreme budget over here! Oh and thanks for the follow and like on IG!
I hear ya. I've been slowly accumulating parts for a build for the past couple of years. After having success with a smaller reef aquarium with cheap(er) equipment, I decided not to compromise on parts for my bigger build. It's taken time to scrape everything together, but I finally have everything I need. Of course, winning stuff I need would be even better! Unfortunately I am ineligible. lol

mark.a.smith405

Premium Member
Supporter
Woooooo!! Just got informed I won! Thank you [MENTION=6299]MarineDepot[/MENTION] !!! Can't wait to try out all the products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts